Dr. Kevin Race is a native of Germantown, Wisconsin. He attended Marquette University, majoring in Biology, followed by Marquette University School of Dentistry. Dr. Race graduated Summa Cum Laude in 1993, he also completed his residency at Marquette University, receiving both a master’s degree and Certificate of Specialty in Orthodontics. Dr. Race is Board Certified in Orthodontics and teaches graduate orthodontic residents at Marquette University Dental School.
Dr. Race makes his home in Okauchee with his wife, Stephanie, and their three children: Adrienne, Gillian and Braden. He enjoys spending his free time with family, friends and dental colleagues. Dr. Race devotes an extraordinary amount of his time to exchanging knowledge with dental peers through meetings, study club memberships, and collaboration of patient care. His hobbies include hunting, fishing, boating and enjoying the great Wisconsin outdoors.
Voted one of Milwaukee’s “Top Orthodontists”
by Milwaukee Magazine year after year!
Dr. Race’s experience, accolades and memberships include:
- Associate Professor of Graduate Orthodontics, Marquette University since 1995
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Fraternity
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honorary Jesuit Fraternity
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontics – past President
- Waukesha County Dental Officer – past President
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Waukesha County Dental Society
- Milwaukee Dental Forum
- American College of Dentists
Dr. Race is also proud to be a provider for Smiles Change Lives, a non-profit organization whereby orthodontic treatment is provided for certain segments of the underserved population.