Dr. Danielle grew up in Brookfield, Wisconsin and attended Divine Savior Holy Angels High School. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, majoring in Microbiology, followed by graduate work at Regis University in Denver, Colorado, where she received a Master of Science degree is Biological Sciences. She later attended Marquette University School of Dentistry and graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2019. Following dental school, she completed her orthodontic residency at the University of Louisville, receiving both a master’s degree and Certificate of Specialty in Orthodontics. Dr. Danielle is Board Certified in Orthodontics.
Dr. Danielle lives in Pewaukee with her husband, Joe, and their two sons, Harrison and Bennett. In her free time, Dr. Danielle enjoys keeping busy with her kids, spending time with family, and trying new restaurants. Dr. Danielle is devoted to continuing to learn and grow professionally through meetings, study clubs, and continuing education. As a former patient of Bohl and Race Orthodontics, Dr. Danielle is excited to see her orthodontic experience come full circle from patient to practitioner with this exceptional practice!
Dr. Danielle’s experience, accolades and memberships include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Fraternity
- Alpha Sigma Nu Honorary Jesuit Fraternity
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontics
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Waukesha County Dental Society