Phase I Re-Open: To Be Announced
Race Orthodontics is excited to open and see all our patients again!
As part of implementing our Phase I, our priority is the health and safety of our staff and patients. As such, we are practicing the below procedures and guidelines:
- Staggering LIMITED scheduling of patients so that it will be possible to keep the six -foot minimum distance as much as possible.
- Asking patients to brush and floss before coming to their appointments so as to minimize contamination at the tooth brushing stations.
- Restricting who can enter the office. Adults and teens are to enter the office alone; small children are to be accompanied by one adult.
- Magazines, pens, toys, coffee/tea bar have been removed as to minimize potential contamination.
- Pre-screen patients for symptoms and exposure. This will be done by asking patients the following questions either when scheduling appointments or upon arrival to their scheduled appointment.
- Do you have a fever or cough?
- Have you or any member of your household traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days?
- Have you recently participated in any large gatherings (of more than 50 attendees)?
- Patients will have a touch-less temperature taken upon arrival to the office — If above 100.4, the appointment will be rescheduled.
Keep in mind that, in order to promote social distancing guidelines, we will have a limited schedule for the weeks moving forward. If you’re already scheduled on or after May 12th, please call our office to discuss your appointment date and time.
Please be patient with us as we manage and prioritize our scheduled patients, and know that you’re ALL important to us. We appreciate your understanding; we look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Race & the Team at Race Orthodontics