As always, our priority is the health and safety of our patients, families and staff. As such, we are continuing to practice the below procedures and guidelines:
• Covid vaccinations have been made available to all Race Orthodontic staff members.
• Due to social distancing guidelines, we continue to request that parents wait in their cars during appointments. Adults and teens are asked to enter the office alone, and small children are to be accompanied by one adult.
• Masks are required upon entry to our clinic.
• An updated online Covid questionnaire must be submitted electronically before entry into the clinic. Families will receive the link to the questionnaire with their text message and/or email appointment reminders.
• Patients are asked to brush and floss at home before coming to their appointments so as to minimize contamination at the tooth brushing stations. (Keep up those great brushing skills!)
• Debond patients will be asked to rinse with a Peroxyl (peroxide-based) rinse before being taken to the clinic chair. Hand-sanitizer will be provided – both at the entry of our office and at the clinic chair.
• Magazines, pens, toys, and our coffee/tea bar have been removed as to minimize potential contamination. But don’t worry — We still have our awesome prize shelf!
We want to express our sincere gratitude to our patients and families for their continued patience and understanding as we navigate through this pandemic. Please let us know at any time if you have any questions or concerns.